stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 劉思岑、李雅慧 (2010)。消費者對有機農產品之知識與消費分析。台灣農會學報，11(5)，488-500。
- Aguinis,H.(1995).Statistical power problems with moderated multiple regression in management research. Journal of Management,21,1141-1158.
- Azadi,H.& Ho,P.(2010). Genetically modified and organic crops in developing countries: A review of options for food security.Biotechnology Advances,28,160-168.
- Browman,S.A.(2006). A comparison of the socioeconomic characteristics,dietary practices,and health status of women food shoper with different food price attitude. Journal of Nutrition ,26,318-324.
- Blake,C.& Bisogni,C.A. (2003) . Personal and family Food choice schemas of rural women in upstate New York. Journal of Nutrition Education Behavior, 35, 282-293.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?