stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 張逸中 (2008)， "山脊或山谷地形軸線的循序侵蝕辨識法"，致遠管理學院學報，第三期。
- 葉炘 (2008)，"Tensor Voting 演算法應用於光達數值地形結構線萃取之可行性研究"，國立成功大學，測量及空間資訊學系，碩士學位論文.
- Aumann, G., H.Ebner, and L.Tang, (1991). "Automatic derivation of skeleton lines from digitized contours," ISPRS,46: 259-268.
- Band, L. E. (1986). "Topographic partition of watersheds with digital elevation models," Water Resources Research,22(1): 15-24.
- Chang, Y. C. and G.Sinha, (2007). "A visual basic program for ridge axis picking on DEM data using the profile-recognition and polygon-breaking algorithm," Computers & Geosciences,33: 229-237.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?