stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Angenent, G.C. and Colombo, L. (1996). Molecular control of ovule development. Trends Plant Sci. 1, 228-232.
- Berezin, C., F. Glaser, et al,. (2004). "ConSeq: the identification of functionally and structurally important residues in protein sequences." Bioinformatics 20(8): 1322-1324.
- Chuang, C-F., Running, M.P., Williams, R.W. and Meyerowitz, E.M. (1999). The PERIANTHIA geneencodes a bZIP protein involved in the determination of floral organ number in Arabidopsis thaliana. Genes Dev. 13:343-344.
- Coen, E.S. and Meyerowitz, E.M. (1991). The war of the whorls: genetic interactions controlling flower development. Nature. 353, 31-37.
- Colombo, L., Franken, J., Koetje, E., van Went, J., Dons, H.J.M., Angenent, G.C. and van Tunen, A.J. (1995). The petunia MADS box gene FBP11 determines ovule identity. Plant Cell. 7, 1859-1868.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?