stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張雅涵 , Masters Advisor：賴建成
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2015.00901
- 1. Thomson, J. J. (1921). Rays of positive electricity and their application to chemical analyses (Vol. 1). Longmans, Green and Company.
- 3. Harrison, A. G. (1992). Chemical ionization mass spectrometry. CRC press.
- 4. Karas, M., & Hillenkamp, F. (1988). Laser desorption ionization of proteins with molecular masses exceeding 10,000 daltons. Analytical chemistry. 60(20), 2299-2301.
- 5. Cotter, R. J. (1988). Plasma desorption mass spectrometry: coming of age. Analytical chemistry. 60(13), 781A-793A.
- 6. Unsold, E., Hillenkamp, F., & Nitsche, R. (1990). Mass group spectrometry of peptides and proteins by matrix-assisted ultraviolet laser desorption/ionization in methods in enzymology. Analysis. 4, 115.
- 陳薇如(2016)。1. 表面輔助雷射脫附游離質譜法應用於急性肝臟型紫質症之快速檢測 2. 利用微波輔助降低胰蛋白酶水解胜肽定序過程中導致之天門冬醯酸 去醯胺化程度。中興大學分子生物學研究所學位論文。2016。1-125。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?