stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
周錫昀 , Masters Advisor：林振祥
- Allen RD, Webb RP, Schake SA, 1997. Use of transgenic plants to study antioxidant defenses. Free Radic Biol Med 23, 473-479.
- Apel K, Hirt H, 2004. Reactive oxygen species: metabolism, oxidative stress, and signal transduction. Annu Rev Plant Biol 55, 373-399.
- Bartsch M, Gobbato E, Bednarek P, et al., 2006. Salicylic acid-independent ENHANCED DISEASE SUSCEPTIBILITY1 signaling in Arabidopsis immunity and cell death is regulated by the monooxygenase FMO1 and the Nudix hydrolase NUDT7. Plant Cell 18, 1038-1051.
- Bolwell GP, 1999. Role of active oxygen species and NO in plant defence responses. Curr Opin Plant Biol 2, 287-294.
- Clark D, Durner J, Navarre DA, Klessig DF, 2000. Nitric oxide inhibition of tobacco catalase and ascorbate peroxidase. Mol Plant Microbe Interact 13, 1380-1384.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?