stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Aphid Transmissibility and Cross-Protection Eeffectiveness of Attenuated Mutants of Zucchini yellow mosaic virus with Double Mutations at HC-Pro and CP Genes, and Characterization of Melon yellow spot virus Infecting Cucumber ( Cucumis sativus L.) in Taiwan
趙佳鴻 , Ph.D Advisor：葉錫東
- Allison, R., Johnston, R. E., and Dougherty, W. G. 1986. The nucleotide sequence of the coding region of Tobacco etch virus genomic RNA evidence for the synthesis of a single polyprotein. Virology 154: 9-20.
- Anandalakshmi, R., Pruss, G. J., Ge, X., Marathe, R., Mallory, A. C., Smith, T. H., and Vance, V. B. 1998. A viral suppressor of gene silencing in plants. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 95: 13079-13084.
- Antignus, Y., Raccah, B., Gal-On, A.,and Cohen, S. 1989. Biological and serological characterization of zucchini yellow mosaic virus and watermelon mosaic virus-2 isolates in Israel. Phytoparasitica 17: 289–298.
- Atreya, C. D., and Pirone, T. P. 1993. Mutational analysis of the helper component-proteinase gene of a potyvirus: Effects of amino acid substitutions, deletions, and gene replacement of virulence and aphid transmissibility. Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 90: 11919-11923.
- Atreya, C. D., and Pirone, T. P. 1993. Mutational analysis of the helper component-proteinase gene of a potyvirus: effects of amino acid substitutions, deletions, and gene replacement on virulence and aphid transmissibility. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 90: 11919–11923.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?