stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 5. 林哲緯，(2006) ，「SMC模式於台灣海域之應用」，國立成功大學水利及海洋工程研究所碩士論文。
- 13. 蔡金晏、許泰文、林哲緯及許榮中，(2006)「SMC模式於安平海域之應用」，第二十八屆海洋工程研討會論文集，pp. 241-246。
- 18. Andre, L.A., Antonio, H. da, Klein, F., Gonzalez M. and Medina R., (2010) “MEPBAY and SMC: Software tools to support different operational levels of headland-bay beach in coastal engineering projects,” Coastal Engineering, Vol. 57(2), pp. 213-226.
- 19. Bailard, J.A., (1981) “An Energetics Total Load Sediment Transport Model for a PlaneSloping Beach,” J. Geophysical Research, No. C11, pp. 10938-10954.
- 20. Berkhoff, J.C.W., N.Booij and A.C. Radder, (1982) “Verification of Numerical Wave Propagation Models for Simple Harmonic Linear Water Wave,” Coastal Engineering, Vol. 6, pp. 255-279.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?