stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蔡佾潔 , Masters Advisor：張樹之 Co-advisor ：鄭菲菲
英文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2012.01056
- Australian and New Zealand information literacy framework : principles, standards and practice / editor, Alan Bundy. (2004). Adelaide :: Australian and New Zealand Institute for Information Literacy.
- Bruce, C. S. (1999). Workplace experiences of information literacy. International Journal of Information Management, 19, 33-47.
- Chang, S.-F., Chen, C.-M., & Chen, P.-L. (2001). The Effects of Health Education on Community Women's Preventing Knowledge, Health Beliefs, and Behavior. New Taipei Journal of Nursing, 3(1), 79-89.
- Chang, S. E., & Lin, C.-S. (2007). Exploring organizational culture for information security management. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 107(3), 438 - 458.
- Chang, S. E., & Pan, Y.-H. V. (2009). Exploring factors influencing mobile users' intention to adopt multimedia messaging service. Behaviour & Information Technology, 30(5), 659-672.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?