stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Amundadottir, L. T., Pancreatic Cancer Genetics. Int J Biol Sci 2016, 12, 314-325.
- Arora, S.; Bhardwaj, A.; Singh, S.; Srivastava, S. K.; McClellan, S.; Nirodi, C. S.; Piazza, G. A.; Grizzle, W. E.; Owen, L. B.; Singh, A. P., An undesired effect of chemotherapy: gemcitabine promotes pancreatic cancer cell invasiveness through reactive oxygen species-dependent, nuclear factor kappaB- and hypoxia-inducible factor 1alpha-mediated up-regulation of CXCR4. J Biol Chem 2013, 288, 21197-21207.
- Ashe, P. C.; Berry, M. D., Apoptotic signaling cascades. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 2003, 27, 199-214.
- Badiola, N.; Penas, C.; Minano-Molina, A.; Barneda-Zahonero, B.; Fado, R.; Sanchez-Opazo, G.; Comella, J. X.; Sabria, J.; Zhu, C.; Blomgren, K.; Casas, C.; Rodriguez-Alvarez, J., Induction of ER stress in response to oxygen-glucose deprivation of cortical cultures involves the activation of the PERK and IRE-1 pathways and of caspase-12. Cell Death Dis 2011, 2, e149.
- Baena Ruiz, R.; Salinas Hernandez, P., Cancer chemoprevention by dietary phytochemicals: Epidemiological evidence. Maturitas 2016, 94, 13-19.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?