stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 3. 史宏財、許明仁：仙草凝膠物質之萃取及其凝膠性質之研究。農特產品加工研討會專刊（劉慧瑛、林子清、蔡永生主編），274 - 281，台灣省農業試驗所，台中(1995)。
- 20. AOAC (2000). Official Methods of Analysis, 17th Edition; Association of official analytical chemists, 4.1.10, Washington, DC.
- 21. Bitter, T., ＆ Muir, H. M. (1962). A modified uronic acid carbazole reaction. Analytical Biochemistry 4 : 330 - 334.
- 23. Casas, J. A., Mohedano, A. F., ＆ Garcia-Ochoa F. (2000). Viscosity of guar gum and xanthan/guar gum mixture solutions. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 80 : 1722 - 1727.
- 24. Chaisawang, M., ＆ Suphantharika, M. (2005). Effects of guar gum additions on physical and rheological properties of cationic tapioca starch. Carbohydrate Polymers 61：288 - 295.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?