stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Alberini, A. (1995a). Optimal designs for discrete choice contingent valuation surveys: Single-bound, double-bound, and bivariate models. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 28(3), 287-306.
- Alberini, A. (1995b). Testing willingness-to-pay models of discrete choice contingent valuation survey data. Land Economics, 83-95.
- Bandara, R., & Tisdell, C. (2004). The net benefit of saving the Asian elephant: a policy and contingent valuation study. Ecological Economics, 48(1), 93-107.
- Becker, N., Choresh, Y., Bahat, O., & Inbar, M. (2009). Economic analysis of feeding stations as a means to preserve an endangered species: The case of Griffon Vulture (Gyps fulvus) in Israel. Journal for Nature Conservation, 17(4), 199-211.
- Bishop, R. C., & Heberlein, T. A. (1979). Measuring values of extramarket goods: Are indirect measures biased?. American journal of agricultural economics, 61(5), 926-930.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?