stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Carter DC, He XM, Munson SH, Twigg PD, Gernert KM, Broom MB, Miller TY. 1989. "Three-dimensional structure of human serum albumin." Science 244: 1195-1198.
- Cirillo M, Ciacci C, De Santo NG. 2008. "Age, renal tubular phosphate reabsorption, and serum phosphate levels in adults " N Engl J Med 359(8): 864-6.
- Comper WD, Osicka TM, Jerums G.2003. "High prevalence of immuno-unreactive intact albumin in urine of diabetic patients." Am J Kidney Dis 41: 336-342.
- Donadelli R, Zanchi C, Morigi M, Buelli S, Batani C, Tomasoni S, Corna D, Rottoli D, Benigni A, Abbate M, Remuzzi G, Zoja C.2003. " Protein overload induces fractalkine upregulation in proximal tubular cells through nuclear factor kappaB- and p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase-dependent pathways." J Am Soc Nephrol 14: 2436-2446.
- Drumm K, Bauer B, Freudinger R, Gekle M.2002. "Albumin induces NF-kappaB expression in human proximal tubule-derived cells (IHKE-1)." Cell Physiol Biochem 12: 187-192 .
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?