stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Aguirre J, Rios-Momberg M, Hewitt D, Hansberg W, 2005. Reactive oxygen species and development in microbial eukaryotes. Trends in Microbiology 13, 111-8.
- Alarco AM, Raymond M, 1999. The bZip transcription factor Cap1p is involved in multidrug resistance and oxidative stress response in Candida albicans. Journal of Bacteriology 181, 700-8.
- Apel K, Hirt H, 2004. Reactive oxygen species: metabolism, oxidative stress, and signal transduction. Annual Review of Plant Biology 55, 373-99.
- Biggs AR, Northover J, 1988. Early and late-season susceptibility of peach fruits to Monilinia fructicola. Plant Disease 72, 1070-4.
- Billard P, Dumond H, Bolotin-Fukuhara M, 1997. Characterization of an AP-1-like transcription factor that mediates an oxidative stress response in Kluyveromyces lactis. Molecular And General Genetics 257, 62-70.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?