stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
何尚哲 , Ph.D Advisor：吳志鴻
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2015.01053
- 陳盈如（2006）應用固相微萃取技術於土肉桂及台灣肖楠葉揮發成分之分析。國立台灣大學森林環境暨資源學研究所碩士論文。pp. 8–9。
- 顏佩翎（2008）台灣肖楠心材抗氧化成分之研究。國立台灣大學森林環境暨資源學研究所碩士論文。pp. 6–7。
- Arora, S., S. Singh, G. A. Piazza, C. M. Contreras, J. Panyam and A. P. Singh (2012) Honokiol: a novel natural agent for cancer prevention and therapy. Curr. Mol. Med. 12:1244–1252.
- Augustine, M. K., M. D. Choi, S. W. Ryter and B. Levine (2013) Autophagy in human health and disease. N. Engl. J. Med. 368:651–662.
- Avisetti, D. R., K. S. Babu and S. V. Kalivendi (2014) Activation of p38/JNK pathway is responsible for embelin induced apoptosis in lung cancer cells: transitional role of reactive oxygen species. PLoS One 22:e87050.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?