stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Alleyne, D., 2006. Can seasonal unit root testing improve the forecasting accuracy of tourist arrivals? Tourism Economics, 12, 45–64.
- Andrea Guizzardi, Mario Mazzocchi, 2010, Tourism demand for Italy and the business cycle, Tourism Management 31 367–377
- Anwar, S. M., Jeanneret, C. A., Parrott, L., Marceau, D. J., 2007. Conceptualization and implementation of a multi-agent model to simulate whale-watching tours in the St. Lawrence Estuary in Quebec, Canada. Environmental Modelling & Software 22, 1775-1787.
- Athanasopoulos et al., 2009 G. Athanasopoulos, R.A. Ahmed and R.J. Hyndman, Hierarchical forecasts for Australian domestic tourism, International Journal of Forecasting 25, pp. 146–166
- Bernardo da Veiga, Felix Chan, Michael McAleer, 2008, Modelling the volatility transmission and conditional correlations between A and B shares in forecasting value-at-risk, Mathematics and Computers in Simulation 78 155–171
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?