stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
許家寧 , Masters Advisor：侯明宏
- 1. Beaudette, F. R., and Hudson, C. B. (1937) Cultivation of the virus of infectious bronchitis, J Am Vet Med Assoc 90, 51-60.
- 2. Rota, P. A., Oberste, M. S., Monroe, S. S., Nix, W. A., Campagnoli, R., Icenogle, J. P., Penaranda, S., Bankamp, B., Maher, K., and Chen, M.-h. (2003) Characterization of a novel coronavirus associated with severe acute respiratory syndrome, science 300, 1394-1399.
- 4. Cowley, T. J., Long, S. Y., and Weiss, S. R. (2010) The murine coronavirus nucleocapsid gene is a determinant of virulence, Journal of virology 84, 1752-1763.
- 5. Fehr, A. R., and Perlman, S. (2015) Coronaviruses: an overview of their replication and pathogenesis, Coronaviruses: Methods and Protocols, 1-23.
- 6. Cong, Y., and Ren, X. (2014) Coronavirus entry and release in polarized epithelial cells: a review, Reviews in medical virology 24, 308-315.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?