stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Frey, N., Peng, S., Cheng, K., and Sun, S. (2009) Magnetic nanoparticles: synthesis, functionalization, and applications in bioimaging and magnetic energy storage, Chemical Society Reviews 38, 2532.
- 2. Sun, S. (2006) Recent advances in chemical synthesis, self-assembly, and applications of FePt nanoparticles, Advanced Materials 18, 393-404.
- 3. Pankhurst, Q., Connolly, J., Jones, S., and Dobson, J. (2003) Applications of magnetic nanoparticles in biomedicine, Journal of Physics-London-D Applied Physics 36, 167-181.
- 4. Molday, R., and Mackenzie, D. (1982) Immunospecific ferromagnetic iron-dextran reagents for the labeling and magnetic separation of cells, Journal of immunological methods 52, 353-367.
- 5. Widder, K., Senyei, A., and Scarpelli, D. (1978) Magnetic microspheres: a model system for site specific drug delivery in vivo, Experimental Biology and Medicine 158, 141.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?