stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李鈺婷 , Masters Advisor：林美吟
- 李允先, 徐永鑫, & 黃湞鈺. (2013). 台灣北蕉在熟成過程中之物化與生化特性.
- 蔡崇煌、張金堅、林肇堂. (2014). 蝴蝶效應：腸道微生物透過腸-腦軸影響焦慮或憂鬱情緒. 台灣醫界, 57.
- Ahlman, H., & Nilsson, O. (2001). The gut as the largest endocrine organ in the body. Annals of Oncology, 12(suppl 2), S63-S68.
- Altaf, M., Venkateshwar, M., Srijana, M., & Reddy, G. (2007). An economic approach for l‐(+) lactic acid fermentation by Lactobacillus amylophilus GV6 using inexpensive carbon and nitrogen sources. Journal of applied microbiology, 103(2), 372-380.
- Archibald, J. (1949). Nutrient Composition of Banana Skins. Journal of Dairy science, 32(11), 969-971.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?