stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張修銘 , Masters Advisor：林明澤
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2015.01153
-  羅泰麟，"使用標準矽製程之蕭特基二極體的60-GHz雙次升/降頻器與PHEMT功率放大器"，交通大學，2009。
-  S. Wu ,H. Lu ,T. Yang and C. Yeh, “Process Induced Warpage and Residual Stress In Populated Ball Grid Array Substrate Panel”, International Symposium On Advanced Packaging Materials, Advanced Packaging Materials,1998, pp.151-152.
-  G. Kelly ,C. Lyden and J. Barrett, “Accurate Prediction of PQFP Warpage”,in Proceedings 44th IEEE ElectronicComponents and Technology Conference, 1994, pp.102-106.
-  G. Kelly ,C. Lyden and J. Barrett, “The Importance of Molding Compound Chemical Shrinkage in the Stress and Warpage Analysis of PQFPs”, IEEE Electronic Components and Technology Conference, 1995, pp.977-981.
-  D. Liang, “Warpage Study of Glob Top Cavity-up EPBGA Package”, IEEE Conference of Electronic Components and Technology, 1996, pp.694-701.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?