stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳坤弘 , Masters Advisor：莊敦堯
- 1. Malcolmson, J. F. A study of Erwinia isolates obtained from soft rots and black-leg of potatoes. T. Brit. Mycol. Soc. 1959, 42:261-269.
- 2. Pérombelon, M. C. M. Potato diseases caused by soft rot erwinias: an overview of pathogenesis. Plant Pathol. 2002, 51:1-12.
- 3. Lund, B. M. Formation of Reducing Sugars from Sucrose by Erwinia Species. J. Gen. Microbiol. 1975, 88:367-371.
- 4. Jones, R. D. and Dowson, W. J. On the bacteria responsible for soft-rot in stored potatoes, and the reaction of the tuber to invasion by Bacterium carotovorum (Jones) Lehmann & Neumann. Ann. Appl. Biol. 1950, 37:563-569.
- 5. Phillips, J. A. and Kelman, A. Direct fluorescent antibody stain procedure applied to insect transmission of Erwinia carotovora. Phytopathology. 1982, 72:898-901.
- 盧孝明(2017)。低分子量細菌素在Pectobacterium carotovorum subsp. carotovorum以類第三類分泌系統分泌至胞外之研究。中興大學化學系所學位論文。2017。1-57。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?