stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃淑敏 , Masters Advisor：胡淼琳 Co-advisor ：謝秋蘭
- 吳寧容. 2007. 番石榴葉萃出物對streptozocin-nicotinamide 誘發第二型糖尿病大白鼠血糖之影響. 國立台灣大學生物資源暨農學院食品科技研究所碩士論文.
- Amaral, S., Moreno, A. J. Santos, M. S. Seica, R. and Ramalho-Santos, J. 2006. Effect of hyperglycemia on sperm and testicular cells of Goto-Kakizaki and streptozotocin-treated rat models for diabetes. Theriogenology 66:2056-2067.
- Andallu, B., Suryakantham, V., Lakshmi Srikanthi, B. and Reddy, G.K., 2001. Effect of mulberry (Morus indica L.) therapy on plasma and erythrocyte membrane lipids in patients with type 2 diabetes. Clin Chim Acta 314, 47-53.
- Apostolidis, E., Kwon, Y. I. and Shetty, K. 2007. Inhibitory potential of herb, fruit, and fungal-enriched cheese against key enzymes linked to type 2 diabetes and hypertension. Inno F Science & Emer Tech 8:46-54.
- Babu, P.V., Sabitha, K.E. and Shyamaladevi, C.S., 2006. Green tea impedes dyslipidemia, lipid peroxidation, protein glycation and ameliorates Ca2+ -ATPase and Na+/K+ -ATPase activity in the heart of streptozotocin-diabetic rats. Chem Biol Interact 162, 157-164.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?