stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  C. Rey and J.-L. Dugelay, “A Survey of Watermarking Algorithms for Image Authentication,” EURASIP Journal on Applied Signal Processing ,vol. 2002, pp. 613-621, 2002.
-  C.-Y. Lin and S.-F. Chang, “A robust image authentication method distinguishing JPEG compression from malicious manipulation,” Circuits and System for Video Technology, IEEE Transaction on, vol. 11, pp. 53–168, 2001.
-  J.C. Patra, J.E. Phua, and C. Bornand, “A novel DCT domain CRT-based watermarking scheme for image authentication surviving JPEG compression,” Digital Signal Processing, vol. 20, pp. 1597-1611, Dec 2010.
-  M.I. Khan and V. Jeoti, “A blind watermarking scheme using bitplane of DC component for JPEG Compressed images,” in Emerging Technologies(ICET),2010 6th International Conference on, pp. 150-154, 2010.
-  Y. Huo, H. He, and F. Chen, “Alterable-capacity fragile watermarking scheme with restoration capability,” Optics Communications, vol. 285, pp. 1759-1766, 2012.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?