stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  S. Fujii, T. Tanaka, Y. Miyata, H. Suga, Y. Naitoh, T. Minari, T. Miyadera, K. Tsukagoshi, and H. Kataura, "Performance Enhancement of Thin-Film Transistors by Using High-Purity Semiconducting Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes," Applied Physics Express, vol. 2, p. 071601, 2009.
-  W. Liang, A. I. Hochbaum, M. Fardy, O. Rabin, M. Zhang, and P. Yang, "field-effect modulation of Seebeck coefficient in single PbSe nanowires," Nano Letters, vol. 9, p. 5, 2009.
-  S. A. J. Wiegers, M. Specht, L. P. Levy, M. Y. Simmons, D. A. Ritchie, A. Cavanna, B. Etienne, G. Martinez, and P. Wyder, "Magnetization and Energy Gapsof a High-Mobility 2D Electron Gas in the Quantum Limit," Phys. Rev. Lett, vol. 79, p. 4, 1997.
-  M. Brand, A. Malinowski, O. Karimov, P. Marsden, R. Harley, A. Shields, D. Sanvitto, D. Ritchie, and M. Simmons, "Precession and Motional Slowing of Spin Evolution in a High Mobility Two-Dimensional Electron Gas," Physical Review Letters, vol. 89, 2002.
-  何誌欣, "以有機金屬氣象磊晶與分子束磊晶成長氮化物半討體及相關場效電晶體,光偵測器,與發光二極體之研製," 國立成功大學電機工程學系, 2003.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?