stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Asad Asadzadeh, Theo Kötter, Esfandiar Zebardast,2015, An augmented approach for measurement of disaster resilience using connective factor analysis and analytic network process (F’ANP) model,nternational Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, Volume 14, Part 4, Pages 504-518
- Ayyoob Sharifi, Yoshiki Yamagata, 2014, Resilient Urban Planning: Major Principles and Criteria, Energy Procedia, Volume 61, Pages 1491-1495
- B. Fu, Y.K. Wang, P. Xu, K. Yan, 2013,Mapping the flood mitigation services of ecosystems – A case study in the Upper Yangtze River Basin,Ecological Engineering, Volume 52, Pages 238-246
- Folke C，Steve Carpenter，Thomas Elmqvist，et al. Resilience and sustainable development: building adaptive capacity in a world of transformations むJめ. A Journal of the Human Environment，2002，31( 5) : 437 － 440
- Holling, C. S.，1973，Resilience and stability of ecological systems, Annual Review of Ecology and Systematics,4:1-23.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?