stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
柯元婷 , Masters Advisor：鐘文鑫
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2014.01053
- Aliferis, K., Cubeta, M., and Jabaji, S. 2013. Chemotaxonomy of fungi in the Rhizoctonia solani species complex performing GC/MS metabolite profiling. Metabolomics 9: 159-169.
- Asaka, O., and Shoda, M. 1996. Biocontrol of Rhizoctonia solani damping-off of tomato with Bacillus subtilis RB14. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 62: 4081-4085.
- Barnes, G., Russell, C., Foster, W., and McNew, R. 1981. Aphelenchus avenae, a potential biological control agent for root rot fungi. Plant Disease 65: 423-424.
- Benson, D., and Baker, R. 1974. Epidemiology of Rhizoctonia solani preemergence damping-off of radish: survival. Phytopathology 64: 1163-1168.
- Bolton, M., Panella, L., Campbell, L., and Khan, M. F. 2010. Temperature, moisture, and fungicide effects in managing Rhizoctonia root and crown rot of sugar beet. Phytopathology 100: 689-697.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?