stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- . J. A. Conway, S. Sahni, and T. Szkopek, “Plasmonic interconnects versus conventional interconnects: a comparison of latency, cross-talk and energy costs,” Opt. Express, vol. 15, pp. 4474-4484 (2007).
- . S. I. Bozhevolnyi, Plasmonic Nanoguides and Circuits, Pan Stanford Publishing, pp. 1-33(2009).
- . Masayuki Okuno, Akio Sugita, Kaname Jinguji, and Masao Kawachi, “Birefringence Control of Silica Waveguides on Si and Its Application to a Polarization-Beam SplittedSwitch,” IEEE, pp. 625-633 (1994).
- . Min-Cheol Oh, Myung-Hyun Lee and Hyung-Jong Lee, “TE-pass and TM-pass waveguide polarisers with buried birefringent polymer,” Electronics Letters, vol. 35,pp. 471-472 (1999).
- . Hiroshi Fukuda, Koji Yamada, Tai Tsuchizawa, Toshifumi Watanabe,Hiroyuki Shinojima and Sei-ichi Itabashi, “Ultrasmall polarization splitter based on silicon wire waveguides,” Opt. Express, vol. 14, pp. 12401-12408 (2006).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?