stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
郭哲庭 , Masters Advisor：張厚謙
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2009.01232
- 1. Arrio-Dupont, M., G. Foucault, M. Vacher, P. F. Devaux, and S. Cribier, “Translational Diffusion of Globular Proteins in the Cytoplasm of Cultured Muscle Cells.” Biophy. J. 78, 901-907 (2000)
- 2. Agutter, P. S., P. C. Malone, and D. N. Wheatley, “Intracellualr Transport Mechanisms: A Critique of Diffusion Theory.” J. theor. Biol. 176, 261-272 (1995)
- 3. Becskei, A. and I. W. Mattaj, “Quantitative Models of Nuclear Transport.” Curr. Opin. in Cell Biol. 17, 27-34 (2005)
- 4. Edmond, E., Ogston, A.G., 1968. An approach to the study of phase separation in ternary aqueous systems. Biochem.J. 109, 569–576.
- 5. Fushimi, K., and A. S. Verkman, “Low Viscosity in the Aqueous Domain of Cell Cytoplasm Measured by Picosecond Polarization Microscopy.” J. Cell Biol. 112, 719-725 (1991)
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?