stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Ke Xu, Jie-Xin Wang, Xu-Liang Kang, Jian-Feng Chen,” Fabrication of antibacterial monodispersed Ag–SiO2 core–shell nanoparticles with high concentration”, Materials Letters,63,31-33,2009.
-  Noriaki Masuda, Masakazu Kawashita, Tadashi Kokubo,” Antibacterial Activity of Silver-Doped Silica Glass Microspheres Prepared by a Sol-Gel Method”, Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials
-  Monty Liong, Bryan France, Kenneth A. Bradley, and Jeffrey I. Zink,”Antimicrobial Activity of Silver Nanocrystals Encapsulated in Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles”, Advanced materials,21684-1689, 2009.
-  Jong-Min Lee, Yong-Geun Lee, Dae-Wook Kim, Chul Oh, Sang-Man Koo, Seong-Geun Oh,”Facile and novel route for preparation of silica/silver heterogeneous composite
- particles with hollow structure”, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Engine Aspects,301,48-54,2007.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?