stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃俊豪 , Masters Advisor：張立信
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2011.01359
- F. Qiu, W. Shin, M. Matsumiya, N. Izu and N. Murayama, “Hydrogen Sensor Based on RF-Sputtered Thermoelectric SiGe Film,” The Japan Society of Applied Physics, 42, 1563-1567, (2003).
- F. Qiu, M. Matsumiya, W. Shin, N. Izu, N. Murayama, “Investigation of thermoelectric hydrogen sensor based on SiGe film,” Sensors and Actuators B, 94, 152-160, (2003).
- Fabin Qiu, Woosuck Shin, Masahiko Matsumiya, Noriya Izu, Norimitsu Murayama, “Hydrogen-sensing properties of multi-layer device Pt/SiGe sputtered on oxidized silicon substrate,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, 82, 575-582, (2003).
- S. S. Iyer, G. L. Patton, J. M. C. Stork, B. S. Meyerson, D. L. Harame, “Heterojunction Bipolar Transistors Using Si-Ge Alloys,” IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, 36(10), 2043-2064, (1989).
- Guo-Ping Ru, Xin-Ping Qu, Qiang Gu, Wen-Jie Qi, Bing-Zong Li, “ Boron and phosphorous diffusion in ion-beam-sputtering deposited SiGe films,” Materials Letters, 57, 921-924, (2002).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?