stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Y. Narukawa et al., “Role of self-formed InGaN quantum dots for exciton localization in the purple laser emitting at 420 nm,” Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 70, no. 8, pp. 981-983, 1997.
-  Y. Narukawa et al., “Dimensionality of excitons in laser-diode structures composed of InxGa1-xN multiple quantum wells,” Phys. Rev. B, vol. 59, no.15, p. 10283, 1999.
-  M. H. Kim et al., “Origin of efficiency droop in GaN-based light-emitting diodes,” Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 91, no. 18, p. 183507, 2007.
-  N. I. Bochkareva et al., “Mechanism of the GaN LED efficiency falloff with increasing current,” Semiconductors, vol. 44, no. 6, pp. 794-800, 2010.
-  C. H. Wang et al., ”Temperature-dependent electroluminescence efficiency in blue InGaN–GaN light-emitting diodes with different well widths,” IEEE Photonics Technol. Lett., vol. 22, no. 4, pp.236-238, 2010.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?