stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李承勳 , Masters Advisor：顏宏真
- 李佳哲 (2015) 活性氧累積與抗氧化酵素系統參與耐鹽植物冰花耐鹽相關機制。中興大學生命科學系學士論文
- Abd-El Baki, G.K., Siefritz, F., Man, H.-M., Weiner, H., Kaldenhoff, R. and Kaiser, W.N. (2000). Nitrate reductase in Zea mays L. under salinity. Plant Cell Environ. 23: 515-521.
- Adams, P., Nelson, D.E., Yamada, S., Chmara, W., Jensen, R.G., Bohnert, H.J. and Griffiths, H. (1998). Growth and development of Mesembryanthemum crystallinum (Aizoaceae). New Phytol. 138: 171-190.
- Agarie, S., Kawaguchi, A., Kodera, A., Sunagawa, H., Kojima, H., Nose, A., and Nakahara, T. (2009). Potential of the common ice plant, Mesembryanthemum crystallinum as a new high-functional food as evaluated by polyol accumulation. Plant Prod. Sci. 12: 37-46.
- Ahmad, V.U., Ali, Z., Ali, M.S., Zahid, M. and Tareen, R.B. (1998). Brahol: A new derivative of allo-inositol from Stocksia brahuica. Nat. Prod. Sci. 4: 170-173.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?