stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳國輝 , Ph.D Advisor：謝孟勳
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2012.01408
-  盧俊文, 陳孟魁, 黃士益, 沈永年, 纖維混凝土之性能及應用,國立高雄應用科技大學土木系經緯, 23, pp 49-55 (2003).
-  C. D. Atis, O. Karahan, K. Ari, O. C. Sola, C. Bilim, Relation between strength properties (flexural and compressive) and abrasion resistance of fiber (steel and polypropylene)-reinforced fly ash concrete, J. Mater. Civ. Eng., 21(8), pp 402-406 (2009).
-  N. Febrillet, K. Akihiro, I. Yukihiro, I. Kouji, Strength and abrasion resistance of ultra-high strength steel fber reinforced concrete, Trans. Jap. Concr. Inst., 22(2), pp 243–252 (2000).
-  Z. Q. Shi, D. D. L. Chung, Improving the abrasion resistance of mortar by adding latex and carbon fibers, Cem. Concr. Res., 27(8), pp 1149-1153 (1997).
-  F. L. Burak, T. Selcuk, A. Yigit, Effects of steel fiber reinforcement on surface wear resistance of self-compacting repair mortars, Cem. Concr. Compos., 29(5), pp 391–396 (2007).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?