stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- .TIAN HE ,CHENGDU HUANG ,BRIAN M. BLUM, JOHN A. STANKOVIC, and TAREK F. ABDELZAHER, “Range-Free Localization and Its Impact on Large Scale Sensor Networks,” University of Virginia 2005
- .Ke Liu, Nael Abu-Ghazaleh and Kyoung-Don Kang, ”Location Verification and Trust Management for Resilient Geographic Routing,” CS. Department, Binghamton University, July 28, 2006.
- .Jian Ma, Min Gao, Yanmin Zhu, Quanbin Chen and Lionel M. Ni “Quality-based Anchor-free Localization with Refinement in Sensor Networks,” Department of Computer Science, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology 1999.
- .H. Nikookar and H. Hashemi. “Statistical modeling of signal amplitude fading of indoor radio propagation channels,” 2nd International Conference on Universal Personal Communications, 1993. Vol 1, Pages:84-88.
- .D. Niculescu and B. Nath, “DV based positioning in ad hoc networks,” Kluwer J. Telecommun. Syst., vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 267–280, Jan. 2003.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?