stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  S. Nakamura , M. Senoh, N. Iwasa , and S. I. Nagahama,“high-Brightness InGaN Blue,Green and Yellow Light-emitting Diodes with Quantum well Structures,?Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. Vol. 34, no.7A, p.797-799,1 July 1995.
-  Q. Dai, M. F. Schubert, M. H. Kim, J. K. Kim, E. F. Schubert,D. D. Koleske, M. H. Crawford, S. R. Lee, A. J. Fischer, G. Thaler,and M. A.Banas, “Internal quantum efficiency and nonradiative recombination coefficient of GaInN/GaN multiple quantum wells with different dislocation densities”,Appl. Phys. Lett., Vol. 94, p.111109,(2009).
-  Jianye Li, Lei An, Chenguang Lu, and Jie Liu, “Conversion between Hexagonal GaN and B-Ga2O3 Nanowires and Their Electrical Transport Properties”, Nano Lett., Vol. 6, p.148-152 (2006)
-  J. Brendt, D. Samuelis, T. E. Weirich, and M. Martin, “An in situ XAS investigation of the kinetics of the ammonolysis of Ga2O3 and the oxidation of GaN”, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., Vol.11,p. 3127–3137 (2009).
-  C. F. Lin, K. T. Chen, K. P. Huang, “Blue light-emitting diodes with an embedded native Gallium oxide pattern structure”, IEEE Electron Device Lett., Vol.31, p. 1431-1433, (2010).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?