stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳垣圻 , Masters Advisor：蕭俊祥
-  S. M. Kuo and D. R. Morgan, Active Noise Control Systems—Algorithms and DSP Implementations, New York: Wiley, 1996.
-  黃玠理、蕭俊祥，以TI TMS320C6713 DSP實現卡爾曼濾波器於主動式管路減噪，碩士論文，國立臺北科技大學，臺北，2008.
-  P. Babu, A. Krishnan and V. Saravanan, “A New Variable Threshold Based Active Noise Control Systems for Improving Performance”, International Conference on Advances in Computer Engineering, Bangalore, India, 2010, pp.100-104.
-  Norden E. Huang and Samuel S. Shen, Hilbert-Huang Transform and Its Applications, Singapore: World Scientific, 2005, pp.1-24.
-  Q. Shen and A. Spanias, "Time and frequency domain X-block LMS algorithms for single channel active noise control," Second International Congress on Recent Developments in Air- and Structure-Borne Sound and Vibration, Auburn, Alabama, 1992, pp. 353–360.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?