stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  S. W. Lee, H. J. Kim, D. G. Kim, and J. H. Jang, "A Digital SECAM Decoder for Fixed Rate Sampled Video," IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 53, no. 2, 2007, pp. 548-553.
-  Sven Heithecker, "Traffic Shaping for an FPGA based SDRAM Controller with Complex QoS Requirements," Technical University of Braunsc hweig, 2005, pp. 575-578.
-  G. W. Perkins and K. W. Clayton, "A LOW COST, GENERAL PURPOSE S-VIDEO, PAL/NTSC ENCODER," IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics vol. 38, no. 3, 1992, pp. 512-517.
-  Clemens Arth and Horst Bischof, "TRICam – An Embedded Platform for Remote Traffic Surveillance," Proceedings of the 2006 Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshop, Austria, 2006, pp.1-9.
-  W. S. Geisler and J. S. Perry, "Statistics for optimal point predication in natural images," Journal of Vision, vol. 11, no. 12, 2011, pp. 1-17.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?