stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
杜建甫 , Masters Advisor：鄭鴻斌
-  C.W. Chen, C.W. Lee and C.Y. Chen, “To Enhance the Energy Efficiency of Chiller Plants with System Optimization Theory”, Energy and Environment, Vol. 21, pp.409-424, 2010.
-  Y.C. Chang, J.K. Lin, M.H. Chuang, ”Optimal Chiller Loading by Genetic Algorithm for Reducing Energy Consumption”, Energy and Buildings, Vol. 37, pp. 147–155, 2005.
-  李俊賢，應用模擬退火法於空調系統運轉之最佳化，國立台北科技大學能源與冷凍空調工程研究所碩士論文，民98。
-  李奕軒，冰水主機與冷卻水塔控制策略之耗能分析，國立台北科技大學能源與冷凍空調工程研究所碩士論文，民98。
-  AlessandroBeghi, Luca Cecchinato, Giovanni Cosi, MircoRampazzo,“A PSO-Based Algorithm for Optimal Multiple Chiller Systems Operation”, AppliedThermal Engineering,Vol. 32, pp. 31–40, 2012.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?