stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
施佾廷 , Masters Advisor：呂振森
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2014.00089
- R. W. Chang, "Synthesis of band-limited orthogonal signals for multichannel data transmission," Bell systems Technical Journal, vol. 46, pp. 1775-1796, December 1966.
- Li. Ye(EDT) Stuber Gordon, "Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing for Wireless Communications., " Atlanta :Baker & Tayl, pp. 113-139, 2006.
- M. Morelli , C.-C. J. Kuo and M.-O. Pun, "Synchronization techniques for orthogonal frequency division multiple access (OFDMA): A tutorial review", Proc. IEEE, vol. 95, no. 7, pp.1394 -1427 2007.
- W. Zhang , X.-G. Xia and P. C. Ching ,"Clustered pilot tones for carrier frequency offset estimation in OFDM systems", IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 6, no. 1, pp.101 -109 2007.
- Yuping Zhao and Sven-Gustav Haggman, "Intercarrier Interference Self-Cancellation Scheme for OFDM Mobil Communication Systems," IEEE Transaction on Communications, vol. 49, no.7, pp. 1185-1191, July 2001.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?