stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Ali Emadi, Babak Fahimi and Mehrdad Ehsani, "On the Suitability of Low-Voltage (42 V) Electrical Power System for Traction Applications in the Parallel Hybrid Electric Vehicles," SAE TECHNICAL PAPER , 2000-01-1558, April 2-6, 2000.
-  Masae O-hori, Katsutoshi Tanei, Yu-ichi Yano, Kenji Hayama, Shinji Sako and Tomohiro Ezoe, "Engine Starting System Development by Belt Drive Mechanism, "SAE TECHNICAL PAPER, 2002-01-1086, March 4-7, 2002.
-  Moritaka Matsuura, Koji Korematsu and Junya Tanaka, "Fuel Consumption Improvement of Vehicles by Idling Stop, " SAE TECHNICAL PAPER, 2004-01-1896, June 8-10, 2004
-  John Bishop, Ashok Nedungadi, Gregory Ostrowski and Bapiraju Surampudi, " An Engine Start/Stop System for Improved Fuel Economy," SAE TECHNICAL PAPER, 2007-01-1777, April 16-19, 2007
-  Kazuma Okuda, Yasuyuki Komatsu and Youichi Nakahara, "Research and Analysis of ISG Belt-drive System for Idling Stop System, " SAE TECHNICAL PAPER, 2006-01-1501, April 3-6, 2006.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?