stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
白昇右 , Masters Advisor：賴炎生
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2007.00040
-  Q. Song, W. Liu, Q. Yu, X. Xie and Z. Wang, “A neutral-point potential balancing algorithm for three-level NPC inverters using analytically injected zero sequence voltage,” Proc. of IEEE APEC, Vol. 1, pp. 228-233, February 2003.
-  K. R. M. N. Ratnayake, Y. Murai and T. Watanabe, “Novel carrier PWM scheme to control neutral point voltage fluctuation in three-level voltage source inverter,” IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics and Drive Systems, Vol.2, pp. 663-667, July 1999.
-  J. Holtz and N. Oikonomou, “Neutral point potential balancing algorithm at low modulation index for three-level inverter medium voltage drives,” Conference Record of IEEE IAS, Vol. 2, pp. 1246-252, October 2005.
-  J. H. Seo. and C. H. Choi, “Compensation for the neutral-point potential variation in three-level space vector PWM,” Proc. of IEEE APEC, Vol. 2, pp. 1135-1140, March 2001.
-  N. Celanovic and D. Boroyevich, “A comprehensive study of neutral-point voltage balancing problem in three-level neutral-point-clamped voltage source PWM inverters,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 242-249, March 2000.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?