stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  C. D. Schauder and R. Caddy, “Current Control of Voltage-source Inverter for Fast Four-quadrant Drive Performance”, IEEE Transactions on Industry Application, Vol. IA-18, no. 2, 1982, pp. 163-171.
-  Y. S. Lai, J. C. Lin, and J. J. Wang, “Direct Torque Control Induction Motor Drives with Self-Commissioning Based on Taguchi Methodology”, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 15 , no. 6, Jun. 2000, pp. 1065-1071.
-  J. W. Choi and S. K. Sul, “Inverter Output Voltage Synthesis Using Novel Dead Time Compensation”, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 11, no. 2, 1996, pp. 221 -227.
-  K. Liu, Z. Q. Zhu, Q. Zhang, and J. Zhang, “Influence of Nonideal Voltage Measurement on Parameter Estimation in Permanent-Magnet Synchronous Machines”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 59 , no. 6, Jun. 2012, pp. 2438-2447.
-  S. H. Hwang and J. M. Kim, “Dead Time Compensation Method for Voltage-fed PWM Inverter”, IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol. 25, no. 1, 2010, pp. 1 -10.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?