stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳冠儒 , Masters Advisor：張瑞芬
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2011.00112
-  A.E.B., Abu-Elanien and M.M.A., Salama, 2010, “Asset management techniques for transformers,” Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 80, Issue 4, April, pp. 456-464.
-  M., Arshad, S.M., Islam, and A., Khaliq, 2004, “Power transformer asset management,” International Conference on Power System Technology (PowerCon 2004), November 21-24, Slngapore, Vol. 2, pp. 1395-1398.
-  S.J., Farlow, 1981, “The GMDH algorithm of Ivakhnenko,” The American Statistician, November, Vol. 35, No. 4, pp. 210-215.
-  International Electrotechnical Commission, 2005, “IEC 60076-7 Power transformers Part 7: Loading guide for oil-immersed power transformers,” December 1.
-  A.G, Ivakhnenko, 1978, “The group method of data handling in long-range forecasting,” Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 12, pp.213-227.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?