stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  K. Y. Lee, Y. M. Park, and J. L. Ortiz, "A united approach to optimal real and reactive power dispatch," IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, PAS-104, no. 5, May 1985, pp. 1147-1153.
-  A. G. Bakirtzis, P. N. Biskas, C. E. Zoumas, and V. Petridis, "Optimal power flow by enhanced genetic algorithm," IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 17, no. 2, May 2002, pp. 229-236.
-  I. M. Malik and D. Srinivasan, "Optimum power flow using flexible genetic algorithm model in practical power systems," in Proceedings of the 9th International Power and Energy Conference, Oct. 2010, pp. 1146-1151.
-  C. M. Huang, S. J. Chen, Y. C. Huang, and S. P. Yang, "Optimal active-reactive power dispatch using an enhanced differential evolution algorithm," in Proceedings of the 6th IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Application, Beijing, China, June 2011, pp. 1863-1868.
-  K. C. Almeida and F. S. Senna, "Optimal active-reactive power dispatch under competition via bilevel programming," IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 26, no. 4, Nov. 2011, pp. 2345-2354.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?