stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳嬿輿 , Masters Advisor：梁曉帆
- 2. 林繼勇 簡禎富* 胡志翰，紫式決策分析以建構液晶原料廠製程確效評估模式，品質學報Vol. 15, No. 5 ,2008,，p385-398.
- 3. Ahti A. Salo” Interactive decision aiding for group decision support “European Journal of Operational Research, Volume 84, Issue 1, 7 July 1995, Pages 134-149
- 4. Ahti A. Salo and Raimo P. Hämäläinen,” Preference ratios in multiattribute evaluation (PRIME)-elicitation and decision procedures under incomplete information” Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Part A: Systems and Humans, IEEE Transactions on Nov 2001, p. 533 - 545
- 5. Alexander Coman” IPVM: IT support of concurrent product development teams” International Journal of Technology Management, Volume 20, Numbers 3-4 / 2000,p388-404
- 6. Bazerman M., Jundgment in Managerial Decision Making, 3rd ed. ,New York:Wiley,1994,p5
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?