stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  林淵淙，生質柴油及乳化柴油對引擎排放廢氣污染減量及提升能源效率之研究，博士論文，國立成功大學，台南，2006。.
-  R. Anand, R. Karvembu and G. R. Kannan, “Effect of metal based additive on performance emission and combustion characteristics of diesel engine fuelled with biodiesel, ” Applied Energy, Vol. 88 , pp. 3694-3703, 2011.
-  T. kadota and H. Yamasaki, “Recent advances in the combustion of water fuel emulsion,” Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, Vol.28, Issue 5, pp. 385-404, 2002.
-  Niko Samec and Breda Kegl, “Numerical and experimental study of water/oil emulsified fuel combustion in a diesel engine,” Fuel, Vol. 81, Issue 16, pp. 2035-2044, 2002.
-  K. Subramanian and A. Ramesh, “Use of diethyl ether along with water-diesel emulsion in a DI diesel engine,” SAE Powertrain & Fluid Systems Conference & Exhibition, San Diego, California, United States, pp.3-5, 2002.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?