stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  S. J. Jeon and G. H. Cho, “A zero-voltage and zero-current switching full bridge DC–DC converter with transformer isolation,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 573-580, 2001.
-  A. Bendre, S. Norris, D. Divan, I. Wallace and R. W. Gascoigne, “New high power DC-DC converter with loss limited switching and lossless secondary clamp, ” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, vol. 18, no.4 pp. 1020-1027.
-  J. G. Cho, J. W. Baek, C. Y. Jeong, D. W. Yoo and K. Y. Joe, “Novel zero-voltage and zero-current-switching full bridge PWM converter using transformer Auxiliary Winding,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, vol. 5, no. 2 pp. 250-257, 2000.
-  X. Kong and A. M. Khambadkone, “Analysis and implementation of a high efficiency, interleaved current-fed Full Bridge converter for fuel cell system,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, vol. 22, no. 2 pp. 543-550, 2000.
-  J. G. Cho, C. Y. Jeong, H. S. Lee and G. H. Rim, “Novel zero voltage transition current-fed full-bridge PWM converter for Single-Stage Power factor correction,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, vo1. 3, no.6 pp.1005-1021, 1998.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?