stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Castellucci H.I., Arezes P.M., Viviani C.A.(2010). Mismatch between classroom furniture and anthropometric measures in Chilean schools. Applied Ergonomics.41(4).563-568
- 3. Oyewole S.A. , Haight J.M., Freivalds A.(2010). The ergonomic design of classroom furniture/computer work station for first graders in the elementary school. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics.40(4).437-447
- 4. Smardzewski J., Prekrat S., Pervan S(2010). Research of contact stresses between seat cushion and human body. Drvna Industrija.61(2).95-101
- 12. 高宗熹(1992)。客家人─東方的猶太人。臺北市:武陵。
- 27. 王麗卿、聶志高、陳國祥(2004)。建築形式在家具設計上的關連性運用。設計學報。10(2),43-55。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?