stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  H. Pasterkamp, S. Kraman and G.R. Wodicka, “Respiratory Sounds Advances Beyond the Stethoscope,” American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine, Vol. 156, pp.974-987, 1997.
-  R. J. Riella, et al, “Automatic wheezing recognition in recorded lung sounds,” Proceedings of the Annual International Conference of the IEEE EMBS, Vol. 3, pp.2535-2538, 2003.
-  M. Bahoura and C. Pelletier, “New parameters for respiratory sound classification,” Conference of the IEEE Electrical and Computer Engineering, pp. 1457-1460, 2003.
-  M. Bahoura, and C. Pelletier, “Respiratory sounds classification using Gaussian mixture models,” Conference of IEEE Electrical and Computer Engineering, pp. 1309-1312, 2004.
-  S. Alsmadi and Y.P. Kahya, “Design of a DSP-based instrument for real-time classification of pulmonary sounds,” Computers in Biology and Medicine, Vol. 38, pp. 53-61, 2008.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?