stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  H. Kido, Y. Yanagisawa, and T. Satoh. An anonymous communication technique using dummies for location-based services. Pervasive Services, 2005.
-  C. Bettini, S. Mascetti, X.S. Wang, and S. Jajodia. Anonymity in location-based services: Towards a general framework. In Mobile Data Management, 2007 International Conference on, pages 69-76, May 2007.
-  M.F. Mokbel and Chi-Yin Chow. Challenges in preserving location privacy in peer-to-peer environments. Web-Age Information Management Workshops, 2006. WAIM '06, pages 1-1, June 2006.
-  Chi-Yin Chow, Mohamed F. Mokbel, and Xuan Liu. A peer-to-peer spatial cloaking algorithm for anonymous location-based service. GIS '06: Proceedings of the 14th annual ACM international symposium on Advances in geographic information systems, New York, NY, USA, 2006.
-  MobiHide: A Mobilea Peer-to-Peer System for Anonymous Location-Based Queries, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2007. Springer-Verlag.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?