stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  吳安妮，「平衡計分卡在公務機關的應用」，行政院研考會研發創新與策略運用學術研討會發表論文，2002。
-  袁子婷，運用平衡計分卡建構財富管理之績效指標-以S金控公司為例，碩士論文，中央大學管理學院高階主管企業碩士班，中壢，2011。
-  T. K. Chan, "Measuring performance of the Malaysian construction industry," Construction Management and Economics, vol. 27, 2009, pp. 1231-1244.
-  H. Evans and G. Ashworth, "Who needs performance management?," Management Accounting, December, 1996, pp. 28-36.
-  G. Hamel and C. K. Prahalad, "The Core Competence of the Corporation," Harvard Business Review, 1990, pp. 79-91.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?